Sale Automatic Workflow: Reserve Sale stockby FactorLibre https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||1738|
Sale Automatic Workflow: Reserve Sale stock
This module extends Automatic Workflows to allow make Automatic Reserves at Sale Orders.
Table of contents
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Automatic Workflow.
- Create or select one.
- Make sure that Validate Order is not selected and Stock Reservation is selected.
- Save changes.
- Create a new Quotation.
- Fill the lines with some Storable products.
- Go to Automation Information.
- Set the Automatic Workflow created previously.
- Save the Quotation.
- Wait since the cron is executed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.