Coupon incompatibilitiesby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-promotion , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-promotion
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||80|
This module allows to set incompatibilities between promotions, so when a promotion A is not compatible with promotion B, they can’t be applied together in a sales order.
Table of contents
To configure promotion incompatibilities (either coupons or promotion programs):
- Go to Sales > Catalog > Coupon Programs and select or create a new one.
- In the Incompatible Promotions set the promotions that aren’t compatible with the one you’re configuring.
- Once set, the those promotions will have your configured promotion as incompatible as well, so they can’t be used altogether in the same sale order.
Once you’ve configured your incompatibilities, go to a quotations that fulfills your incompatible promotions and try to set them altogether.
- A coupon program with no code, won’t be applied.
- A coupon or program code, will raise an error.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
- David Vidal
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-promotion project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.