Sale Order Product Assortmentby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
|Lines of code||331|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Sale Order Product Assortment
This module allows to use the product assortments related to a partner on sale orders. Whith this implementation, we just allow to select the products defined on whitelist and we don’t allow to select the products defined on blacklist on sale orders.
Table of contents
Follow the steps of product_assortment module to define a whitelist or a blacklists or both to some partner.
- Go to Sales > Quotations.
- Create a new order.
- Select one of the partners defined on product_assortment.
- Add products defined on the product assortment.
- Allow to use the domain field of the product_assortment for filter the allowed products of any partner.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Carlos Roca
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.