Portal Schedule Activities for External Agentsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||587|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
Portal Share for Schedule Activities
Schedule Activity Share to External Agents / Portal Users
My Account Portal Share Scheduled Activities to External Portal User / Agent
This app allows your external agents / portal user / contacts to view activities on my account portal of your website and send a message using portal login as shown in below screenshots.
- Sharing on Portal tab options added on Activity Types as a configuration.
- Allow your internal users to share activities with external user / external portal users. These will help them to work on scheduled activities together with external agents.
- Allow your external agents / portal users to view scheduled activities which are shared to them by internal users in the backend.
- Allow portal agent / portal agent to send a message from the send message button.
- Sent messages by portal users will appear in the portal messages smart button on activity form.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Activities List view
Sharing on Portal tab added on Activities Form View
Activities menu added on my account portal
Logged in with External Agents (Richard)
Activities List View
Activities Form View with Send Message button
Open popup from Send Message button
Thank you message after click on Send Message button
Your Sent Messages tab filled up after Send Message button process
Portal Messages Smart button on Schedule Activity Form View
Logged in with Sales Manager (Mitchell John)
Open List view of Activity Message Received
Open Form view of Activity Message Received
Activity Types Menu
Activity Types Configuration
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.