Service Requisition to Task and Purchaseby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
Service Requisition Request to Task and Purchase
Indent Request for Services by Employee/Departments
Created Menus by App:
- Allow your employees to Create Service Requisition.
- Employees/Department can request multiple Services on single Service Requisition Request.
- Approval of Service Requisition Request by Department Manager.
- Approval of Service Requisition Request by Service Requisition Officer.
- Email notifications to Service Requisition Department Manager, Service Requisition Manager for Approval.
- Create Task and Create Purchase Order from Service Requisition based on option selected on Service Requisition Request lines
- Service Requisition user can decide whether service requested by employee will come from task management or it needs to be purchase from vendor. So we have field on requisition lines where responsible can select Requisition action: 1. Purchase Order 2. Create Task. If option 1 is selected then system will create Purchase order request and if option 2 is selected system will create task.
- For more details please see Video on live preview.
Service Requisition Menu
Service Requisition Request by Employee
Abigail Peterson is Employee User.
Email Notify for Service Requisition Request to Department Manager
Department Approve Menu
Service Requisition Department Manager Screen for Approval
Anita Oliver is Department Manager User.
Service Requisition Request Approved by Department Manager
Email Notify for Service Requisition Request Approved - Department Manager
Requisition Manager Approve Menu
Service Requisition Officer/Manager - Approval Request
Rachel Perry is Service Requisition Officer/Manager User.
Email Notify for Service Requisition Email - To Requisition Manager
Create Task Button
Service requisition Officer/Manager create a task using create task button.
Task Kanban View
Task Form View
Create Purchase Order Button
Service requisition Officer/Manager create a purchase order using create purchase order button.
Purchase Order List View
Purchase Order Form View
Service Requisitions Related Task
Other Information Page
Service Requisition Requst PDF Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.