Return product of sale orderby AKTIV SOFTWARE http://www.aktivsoftware.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||819|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
Return product of sale order
With this module user can easily return the product of sale order.
Its features are:
- It will return product of sale order whose state is in sale and delivery has been made.
- It will update delivered quantity as per actual delivery order except duplicated order
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites are required before the installation.
Once you have installed the module. Go to Returns Orders module. In that, click Returns Orders menu --> create button. After that, specify the customer name. Based on customer name it will display list of sale order whose state is in sale state as shown in below image. If Delivery Order is not validated for that selected SO then it will raise user error as Please validate the picking of selected sale order and once it is validated you can move further.
Moving on, specify product name, return reason and its return quantity that you want to return.
Once all the details are successfully filled click on Confirm button.
After that click on Return button and your product will be returned.
Also at Return Order view level,you can view Delivery OUT Order of selected sale order(SO) in Delivery Orders smart button as shown in below image. Moreover, you can easily view all the returns of that SO in Return Picking smart button as shown in below image.
Lastly, you can view this return order details in Return Order smart button in Sale Order View as shown in below image.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.