Product Spare Part Management
The module provides a feature to easily manage the product's spare parts and their compatibility between other products.
Table of contents
APPLICATION HIGHLIGHTS [back]
This module provides you with a view to manage the spare part products in the product card. Also, the compatibility between other products can be set and managed.
Set compatible with other products [back]
- (A) Once the "Can be a spare part" selection is set, then the product is considered as a sparepart product.
- (B) The products that are compatible with this spare part can now be selected.
Show compatible spare parts [back]
- (A) If the "Can be a spare part" is not set, then the product is considered as a whole product not as a spare part product.
- (B) The spare parts of the current product are shown.
SprintIT improves its customers' competitiveness and growth potential with Odoo.
We constantly develop new Odoo modules to help our customers run their business more smoothly and efficiently.
We regularly publish our new modules in the Odoo App Store.
SprintIT brings together agility, business understanding and a professional way of working.
Our skilled developers can tailor Odoo to meet your needs.
We are the first Odoo Gold partner in Finland. We are renowned for our professional developers and we want to tailor the ERP solution for you.
Copyright (C) 2015-TODAY Sprintit Ltd. (<http://www.sprintit.fi>). This software and associated files (the "Software") can only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) with a valid License Agreement with Sprintit Ltd, or you have aquired user rights for this module by purchasing it from Odoo Apps Store. You may develop Odoo modules based on the Software and distribute them under the license of your choice, provided that it is compatible with the terms of the License Agreement. If the Software has been purchased via Odoo Apps Store, you have the right to use the Software in a single production and test installation, in the systems owned by the company that has made the purchase, but you cannot develop other Odoo modules based on the Software, nor distribute it under any license without valid License Agreement with Sprintit Ltd. It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM,DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE,ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.