Stock Partner Delivery Windowby Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow
|Lines of code||361|
Stock Partner Delivery Window
This module allows to define time scheduling preference for delivery orders on partners, in order to raise a warning when changing a scheduled date to a time window that is not preferred by this customer.
Table of contents
On partners form view, under the “Sales & Purchases” tab, one can define a “Delivery schedule preference” for each partner.
Possible configurations are:
- Any time: Do not postpone deliveries
- Fixed time windows: Postpone deliveries to the next preferred time window
After selecting “Fixed time windows”, one can define the preferred delivery windows in the embedded tree view below.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.