Stock Picking Import Serial Numbersby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow
|Lines of code||218|
Stock Picking Import Serial Numbers
This module extends the functionality of stock module to allow import serial numbers from an excel file.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to a Inventory > Configuration > Settings.
- Choose the product field which yo want to search products.
- Choose the file column index where product reference is stored.
- Choose the file column index where serial number reference is stored.
To use this module you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Incoming and create one.
- Click on button “Import S/N”.
- Select an excel file.
- Click on import button.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.