Stock Picking Invoice Linkby Agile Business Group https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , BCIM sprl https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , Softdil S.L https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-workflow
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||248|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 14.0 v 15.0 v 16.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Stock Picking Invoice Link
This module adds a link between pickings and invoices as well as on the lines. Invoices are generated from sales orders. With this module, you can find back which deliveries an invoice relates to.
In standard, if you make a partial delivery and invoice it, then make remaining delivery and invoice it, it is impossible to known to what delivery the invoices relate to. You only have the quantity.
This module is also useful if you want to present data on the invoice report grouped by deliveries.
Note that the links are only for products with an invoicing policy set on delivery.
Table of contents
- Create a Sales Order and confirm.
- Deliver its pickings totally or partially.
- Create an invoice of the goods delivered.
- If you open invoice form, you must see a new Pickings tab with information about them.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Agile Business Group
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alex Comba <email@example.com>
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <email@example.com>
- Ana Juaristi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alfredo de la Fuente <email@example.com>
- Ainara Galdona <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- David Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sergio Teruel <email@example.com>
- Unai Alkorta
- Iñaki Zabala
- Jacques-Etienne Baudoux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Aitor Bouzas Naveira <email@example.com>
- Carlos Lopez Mite <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module