Stock Picking Product Barcode Reportby Tecnativa https://odoo-community.org/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://odoo-community.org/
|Lines of code||336|
Stock Picking Product Barcode Report
This module allows you to select how many copies of barcode labels do you want to print.
Table of contents
- Go to ‘Settings > Inventory > Barcode format’ and select ‘Display GS1_128 format for barcodes’ or let it blank for normal use of barcodes on Odoo.
- Create a new transfer with a product with ‘Barcode’.
- Validate it.
- Click on ‘Print > Print Barcode Labels’.
- Select how many labels do you want for each product.
- Click on ‘Print’ and open the pdf with the labels.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Carlos Roca
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-barcode project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.