This module adds a Calendar to the ResPartner model. This calendar can then used as the basis of the proper computation of start/end dates based on the delivery lead time of the supplier in this and other modules.
In this module, the calendar is considered in the computation of the schedules date of a stock picking and in the order date of a purchase order.
Table of contents
- Go to Settings and activate the developer mode.
- Go to Settings > Technical > Resource > Working Time and define your resource calendar.
- Go to Contacts > Sales&Purchases > Purchase > Delay Calendar Type and assign Supplier Calendar and in Factory Closing Days assign the Resource Calendar desired.
When a picking is created from a purchase order of a supplier, the lead time used to calculate the scheduled date is computed in natural days. At the same time, when a purchase order is created due to a a procurement evaluation, its order date is also computed considering the lead time in natural days. THis module adds the possibility of expressing the lead time of a vendor in his own calendar. This way, the order dates of purchase orders and the scheduled dates of receipts will only take into account the supplier working days.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.