Survey Form.ioby Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/survey , ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/survey
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||173|
This module adds compatibility bewtween form.io <https://formio.github.io/formio.js/app/builder> and Survey. It adds a function on survey.survey that generates a form.io compatible JSON that represents that survey. It also adds a function to generate a survey.user_input from a JSON returned by form.io. Use survey.survey::generate_formio_json() to get the json representing a survey that can be rendered using the form.io widget. Use survey.survey::user_input_from_formio() to create a user_input with the answer from form.io.
It does not work with question of type ‘matrix’ because there’s no corresponding compoment in form.io.
Table of contents
- Take validation fields into account when generating the JSON, only constr_mandatory is used at the moment.
- Implement translations <https://github.com/formio/formio.js/wiki/Translations>
- Use language settings for day and datetime parameters ?
- Implement function that warns user if his survey uses parameters not yet supported by this module
- Add validation for the JSON representing the answers
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/survey project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.