Tableau Odoo Direct Connectorby Techneith https://www.techneith.com
|Lines of code||1414|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Finally, we have developed an efficient and secure way to connect your live Odoo data to Tableau without the need for any intermediary server in between. This module works on Odoo Sh as well.
The connector can be bought directly and installed by you and your team. All the steps have been outlined in the documentation which comes as part of the module on purchase. Thus, you do not need our involvement anywhere except in getting a license key via email after module purchase. The license key will be provided by us on the purchase of every module and the license is valid for a lifetime and unlimited users for ONE Odoo instance/project. After successful purchase, we request you to provide the below information via email using which we can provide a license key.
- Name of Organization
- Odoo Production and Staging URL
- Admin username on Odoo via which the moule will be installed. - Form link (Link to request license key is mentioned in Installation Manual provided with module)
Time To Load Data
Connector performance in loading data directly from ODOO to Tableau
Note: This connector is a direct connection of Tableau Desktop with your Odoo Server. We have used T2.MEDIUM server for this test, transfer speed can be significantly fast depending on your server configuration. Tables with fewer columns will take an only fraction of what the above benchmark shows. Even if you have a HUGE DATA this connector can load it without failing or without missing a single record.
Some of the salient features of this module
Save License Key & Generate Token
After Successful Connection
Loading Extract data for Join
Showing Preview After Extract
Loaded Data in Sheet
Visualize Your Data
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.