HR Meal Order & Payroll Integrationby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://viindoo.com , Viindoo https://viindoo.com
Time Off (hr_holidays)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||10848|
What it does
This application provide integration between the HR Meal application and HR Payroll application to deduct Meal Order price in Employee Payslip
- HR Meal
- Displays the price that employee has to pay for the meal and calculates the difference between the company's pay and employee's pay.
- When the "Compute Sheet" button, Odoo will search for all meal order line of employee for a period of time and add them to the payslip so that salary rules can access it with the dot syntax payslip.meal_order_line_ids
- When the "Confirm" button is hit, Odoo will "Compute Sheet" before doing confirmation
- Salary Rules Access
- result = -1 * sum(payslip.meal_order_line_ids.mapped('emp_total_price')) will summarize all the meal order line and return the result for the salary rule
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.