Sales Target Managementby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://www.tvtmarine.com
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
Manage Sales Targets for your sales persons and sales teams; Ready to get extended in other applications
- Multiple Sales Groups in well organized manner, thanks to depending on the application Sales Teams Advanced
- Sales / User: Own Documents Only
- Sales / Sales Team Leader
- Sales / Regional Manager
- Sales / User: All Documents
- Sales / Manager
- Submit and Approval Process
- Individual Targets
- Sales persons register their own target.
- Sales Team Leader can either approve or refuse and request changes
- Team Targets
- Team Leader register their team's sales target
- Regional Sales Manager can either approve or refuse and request changes
- Communication on targets to improve productivity thanks to the Odoo's native mail thread
- Managers leave comments, request changes, etc
- Submitters explain, ask for recommendation, etc
- Ready for extending in sales related application:
- Auto target reach measurement for Sales: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/to_sales_target_sale
- Auto target reach measurement for Points of Sales: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/to_sales_target_pos
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Navigate to Apps
- Find with keyword 'to_sales_target'
- Install it as usual then you are done.
Please note that:
- If you have Sales application installed and the module Sales Target Management - Sales Management (technical name: to_sales_target_sale) available in your addons path, the to_sales_target_sale will also be installed automatically
- If you have Points of Sales application installed and the module Sales Target Management - Point of Sales (technical name: to_sales_target_pos) available in your addons path, the to_sales_target_pos will also be installed automatically
- Thanks to the dependency on the module to_sales_team_advanced, your sales user groups will be organized as below
- Sales / User: Own Documents Only:
- view team of which she or he is a member
- propose personal target for approval
- Sales / Sales Team Leader:
- view/edit team of which she or he is either a member or the team leader
- propose team target for approval by Regional Managers
- set and approve targets for team members
- Sales / Regional Manager:
- view/edit/create/delete team of which she or he is either a member or the team leader or the regional manager
- approve / reject targets for the teams under his hands
- Sales / User: All Documents:
- full access rights for all teams but sales configurations
- Sales / Manager: Full access rights to Sales Management application, including doing configuration
- Define sales target for your sales teams (also known as sales channel since Odoo v11):
- !IMPORTTAN: You need to be a sales team leader or in a higher access group to do this task
- Navigate to Sales Target > Team Sales Target
- Create a new Draft Target by:
- Select a team. All the team members will be loaded automatically into the Personal Sales Target table under.
- Select a period for the target by input Start Date and End Date
- Input your sales target (in your company currency) for the period specified above. Upon changing of the sales target amount, Odoo will automatically calculate the team members' target amount by equal division. For example, you set $100,000 for the team while the team has 10 members, Odoo will put $10,000 as sales target for each and every member of the team. However, this amount could be overriden by manual input
- Confirm your team sales target
- Hit confirm button to confirm the target. All the personal sales target of the team will be confirmed too.
- Upon confirmation, the status of the team sales target will become "Waiting Approved".
- An authorized user who have Regional Manager access rights and is assigned to manage the team will be able to approve and reject the target
- Define your own personal sales target. There are two ways to complete this task
- Do it with your Sales Team
- Find your Sales Team to which you belong.
- Open it in form view
- Input your desired sales amount as your target
- Navigate to Sales Target > Personal Sales Target > My Sales Target
- Find the target that your team leader created for you
- Modify your target amount and confirm it
Tracking your targets and their reach
Sales Target Management - Sales Management
It is required that the module to_sales_target_sale MUST be available and installed in your Odoo instance to have the following features
- Track the sales teams' team targets and their reach:
- Find the team you want to track then open it in form view
- On the tab 'Personal Sales Target', you will find target reach (progress) of your team members
- On the tab 'Sales KPI', you will find:
- Sales Total: the total sales recorded by the Sales Management application for the period of the target
- Target Reach: Ther percentage of the Sales Total vs. the Team Target
- Invoiced Total: the total sales that have been invoiced during the period of the target
- Track the personal sales targets and their reach
- Navigate to Sales Target > Personal Sales Target > All Sales Targets
- Switch between list view and pivot view and graph view to see all the aspects of personal sales targets
Sales Target Management - Point of Sales
It is required that the module to_sales_target_pos MUST be available and installed in your Odoo instance to have the following features
- Sales Total is now included sales recorded in both Point of Sales and Sales Management applications
- Invoice Total is now included sales invoiced from both Point of Sales and Sales Management applications
- On the 'Sales KPI' tab, you will find an additional block that shows you:
- Non-Invoiced PoS Sales Total: the total sales recorded in Point of Sales but not invoiced during the period of the target.
- Invoiced PoS Sales Total: the total sales recorded in Point of Sales that have been invoiced during the period of the target.
- PoS Sales Total: Total sales recorded in Point of Sales during the period of the target. It should be equal to: Non-Invoiced PoS Sales Total + Invoiced PoS Sales Total
- Target Reached: The percentage of the PoS Sales Total vs. Sales Target
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.