Odoo Fleet Tracking With Geofencesby Odoo Engineering,InfoTerra
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Geofence Add-on for the Traccar Fleet Tracking
An add-on module which extends the Traccar Fleet Tracking module with geofencing features.
- Add Geofences - designated areas which can trigger an action when entered by a vehicle from your fleet.
- Any partner can be made into a geofence by a click of a button.
- Determine the geofence area width (circular area).
Automatic Notifications For Geofence Enter and Exit Events
Endless use cases.
- Entering or exiting a geofence area can trigger any Odoo server action:
- sending an e-mail
- updating a partner record
- executing custom defined code/action etc.
Geofence shown on the map.
Edit the geofence area width.
Keeps a history of every event (enter/exit geofence) for each geofence location as well as for drivers and the geofences they visited.
Traccar must be configured to forward notifications to this Odoo URL: odoo_instance_url/traccar_events/:
(config file is usually in /opt/traccar/conf/traccar.xml)
Authorization: Basic some_hash_value
For any inquiries or suggestions please get in touch with us directly:
We have a demo instance where you can test all our modules on.
- Vernon Hogan, BulkTP
- Antonio Buric, InfoTerra
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.