Website Helpdesk Support Ticket Management in Odoo, Issue Management for customers support, Manage your customer ticket supportby Axis Technolabs https://www.axistechnolabs.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Project (project)
• Sales (sale_management)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||16592|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
create Support Tickets for customersand access Ticket Portal for complete Issue Management. Customer also able to
create support tickets with odoo website.
- Odoo Helpdesk dashboard with chart available for monitoring all activity of the helpdesk system in odoo backend.
- Allow customers to create a ticket by odoo Helpdesk Website form, the ticket automatically creates at odoo backend
- Customers can check the status of all submitted support tickets in the Account section of the odoo website
- Admin user assign tickets to support agents from odoo backend.
- Customer upload document file in attachment and Support team can check document to provide support to customers.
- Support Agent or technician fill timesheets on a ticket to provides paid support to customers
- The Support Manager or Support Agent can close tickets and send the invoice to customers through the customer support system
- Customers can set priority for a ticket (Urgent, high, low) with our website helpdesk support Ticket Management in odoo
- Email notification settings for every activity of support tickets
- Create customer support ticket invoices from timesheets in the Customer Support and Helpdesk system in Odoo
- The support manager easily creates an invoice with the help of timesheets with a few clicks
- The support agent can inform customers to manage helpdesk ticket stages under support tickets in odoo
The customer submits the ticket subject so the support agent or support manager can understand the customer ticket and provide support
- The customer can submit rating and review/comments on particular ticket
- The customer can login and close their ticket from website helpdesk frontend
- Filter option in odoo backend for view customer ratings and review/comments
- Roles and Rights - set roles and rights to support agent/helpdesk employee for work in helpdesk system
- Odoo Website HelpDesk Ticket Filter Options with Team, Assigned, Date with Status display (New feature)
Website Heldesk Menu Details:
- Dashboard for Tickets
- Helpdesk Tickets List
- Timesheets to Invoice
- Helpdesk Team
This module supported Odoo Community and Odoo Enterprise edition
(If you want to run in enterprise edition you have to uninstall existing helpdesk module)
Features of Website Helpdesk Module
Website HelpDesk Module and HelpDesk Support using Customer Tickets:
A customer support module that built for best practices and rated as the best help desk support by multiple independent industry sources.
Quick Reply - Interact faster with Instant preview and Quick reply to opened tickets.
Bulk Response - Quickly select related tickets and apply bulk actions like changing ticket status, assignee and due dates, Admin can assign multiple tickets to multiple support agents.
Beautiful Dashboard - Dashboard displays count of All tickets, Pending Tickets, Closed Tickets, Success Rate. User can do quick actions like assignments, changing priority, ticket status. Ticket Due time display day, week, month, Year counts. DASHBOARD tickets priority displays for Urgent, High, Medium or Low with our Odoo website customer helpdesk support Ticketing System. Website Helpdesk Module - provides a website interface for submitting requests by the users. This odoo website service desk system allows you to define rules to route incoming tickets to the right department, agents, and trigger actions. Read the Website Service Desk module guide for more information.
Odoo Helpdesk Support System Screenshots and Flow
Odoo Website Helpdesk Dashboard - Customer Ticket Support and Issue Management
Odoo Website HelpDesk Ticket Filter Options with Team, Assigned, Date with Status display (New feature)
Summary - Overall Status of HelpDesk Customer Tickets Status and Reports
Click on Settings => User => Support User (Support Agent/Users Group)
Support User of this helpdesk support module
HelpDesk Team Configuration
You can add helpdesk team and assign to support user.
Helpdesk Team Detail
Add Support User,Manage Team and Assign tickets.
Add SLA Policy to Resolve tickets faster.
List Ticket Stages.
Add Ticket Tags to track Tickets.
Add Ticket Activity Type.
Support User can communicate with Support Manager(Admin).(Cannot Create Task and Invoice)
Kanban View - Tickets with Status
Customer tickets status (New, Pending, Progress, Resolved) - You can modified as per your requirement
List View - Tickets with Status
Form View - Detail page of Customer Ticket
Activity View - Tickets with Status
Manage customer tickets and see all tickets in the activity view
Calendar View - Tickets with Status
Manage customer tickets and see all tickets in the calendar view
Website Support Ticket Form
Customer can generate tickets with detail and document attachment
Website Support Ticket Form With Attachment Option
Website Support Ticket Attachment Configuration
Thanks Message- When ticket is created.
Customer Tickets in Portal/My Account
Customer Tickets List View
Customer Create Ticket Via Email
Customer Get Ticket Detail In Email
Website Chat Box for Sending Message
Customer and Support user can communicate in chatter message box with document attachment
Backend Chatter Box for Send Message
Support Manager reply in chat message box from backend
See Message sent by Customer and Attachments in Ticket Detail
Manage Customer Tickets Document Attachments
Support Manager Assign Tickets to => Support User
Support Manager(admin) can create task(Optional)
Manage Assign Support User for Assigned Ticket
Support Manager can create and send Invoice/Bills to customer for payment
Status of Customer Ticket - (New, Pending, In Progress, Solved)
Manage Timesheet for Support User/Support Manager
Timesheet and Customer Support Ticket Hours
Close Support ticket
Close Your Ticket
Filter your Closed ticket in Backend
Add Customer Ratings
Add Your Rate and Comment
Thank you Page of Submit Rating
Show Rating in Backend
Manage Tickets Report
Report view in Bar Chart
Report view in Line Chart
Report view in Pie Chart
Print PDF Support Ticket Report
Odoo Website HelpDesk WorkFlow
For Technical Help and Support
At Axistechnolabs we offer end to end solution for all Odoo services which includes custom development, integration, migration, analysis & consultation.
Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Not getting responses on customization's I paid for.
Can someone please get back to me on this? The helpdesk looks great but we really need this work done that we paid a deposit for already asap.
Re: Not getting responses on customization's I paid for.
Kindly check your email which we sent before 7 days.. we are waiting for your reply.