Facebook Pixel Eventsby Garazd Creation
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Facebook Pixel Events
Track Website Activities, Improve Your Return on Advertising, Reach New and Existing Customers
- Simply Configurable
- Add any pixel event on any website page.
- Use custom parameters for events.
- Configure from Odoo.
The module allows to insert standard Facebook Pixel events to website pages.
- Add payment info
- Add to Cart
- Add to wishlist
- Complete registration
- Customise product
- Find location
- Initiate checkout
- lead ml32
- Start trial
- Submit application
- View content
Watch the Video Tutorial
To configure, follow these steps:
- Go to the Website - Configuration - Settings menu.
- Activate Facebook Pixel option.
- Enter Tracking ID.
- Save the changes.
The Facebook Pixel will be activated on all pages of the website (with the base event: PageView).
Adding Standard Events
This module allows inserting a pixel event to a certain website page or website view.
The user needs to have Website Editor and Designer access rights.
Follow the next steps to know how to do it:
- Go to the Website - Facebook - Website Pages or Website Views menu.
- Then select the object to add the pixel event.
- Save the pixel event.
Check and testing
For testing, you need to use a different browser where you are not logged in to Odoo.
You can make sure that your pixel is working correctly with the Facebook Pixel Helper plugin.
Visit our demo site with the next credentials:
- Set up your Facebook pixel: Create and install a Facebook pixel.
- Use standard events: Specifications for Facebook pixel standard events.
- Set event value and currency: Set the value and currency of your Facebook pixel standard events.
- Confirm Facebook pixel is working: How do I confirm that my Facebook pixel is working?
Facebook Pixel Events module documentation
Facebook Pixel Events documentation topics
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.