Website Order Checklist (Question/Answer)by Kanak Infosystems LLP.
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
• Project (project)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||450|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 16.0|
Website Order Question/Answer (Checklist)
Website Order Question/Answer (Checklist) module allows to add Question/Answer checklist in order time on website odoo.
Add question/answer checklist on website.
Check digital file preview.
Add multiple questions of multiple type in order question/answer checklist.
- Open website config settings and enable order checklist checkbox.
- Now, click on manage checklist button to configure checklist or question/answer.
- Open website and click on configuration menu.
- Now, click on Order Checklist menu for create/edit question/answer(Checklist).
- Now, Create multiple types of checklist.
- Create multiple questions of multiple types.
- Open website product and enable Is Order Checklist checkbox.
- Now, open checklist tab and add questions.
- Open website shop and add product in cart.
- Write here answers of questions and add digital documents.
- Digital file preview when click on attached documents.
- Checklist in sale order.
- Sale order checklist to ready answer and get the files on checklist click.
- Task created from sale order also attach those file which added on sale order checklist.
Latest Release 1.0
1. [ADD] Product based order checklist so product have Different Question.
2. [RELEASE] Today First Version Released
Frequently Asked Question:-
FREE 3 MONTHS SUPPORT
Kanak Infosystem will provide free 3 months support for bug fixes, any doubts or queries, installation, configuration support or any types of issues related to this module.
Hire Odoo Developer
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module