Hide Price and add to cart buttonby AVP Technolabs https://www.avptechnolabs.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||56|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Hide price and add to cart button
Hide price and add to cart button for not logged user
- ☑ Only Login users can see the product price and add to cart button
- ☑ Only Login users can see Add to Cart button under the Shops
- ☑ Restrict visibility website product price to not logged in users.
- ☑ Restrict visibility Add to Cart button to not logged in users.
Only Login User can see the product price in website.
- ☑ Users Login Screen (without login user)
- ☑ Only Login Users can see the product price in website.
- ☑ Only Login Users can see the Add to Cart button in website.
Users will see the product prices only if users is login
- ☑ After Login Go under the menu Website > Shop.
- ☑ Under the shop without login users also can see the product price.
- ☑ Under the shop without login users also can see the Add to Cart button.
Hire Odoo Developers
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.