Website Sale Attribute Filter Orderby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Website Sale Attribute Filter Order
Move active checkbox options to the first place of the list
Table of contents
- Go to website (frontend)
- Drop down the ‘Customize’ menu
- Enable ‘Product Attribute’s Filters Marked First’ option
- Go to shop
- Active one or more attributes
- You can see that all enabled attributes are moved to the first position of the list
- Add support to change the order of the attributes (by name, by sequence, …)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.