Restrict Coupons to Website Salesby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-promotion , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-promotion
• Sales (sale_management)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||35|
Restrict Coupons to Website Sales
This module allows to configure a coupon program so the validation is restricted to eCommerce sales.
Table of contents
- Go to Website > Products > Coupon Programs and choose the one you want to restrict.
- In the Validity group you’ll find a check box to choose whether or not this program should be restrict to eCommerce sales only.
If a coupon belongs to a eCommerce restricted program, if a user tries to validate it from the sale order backend, it will raise an error, disallowing it.
The same coupon will be usable from the eCommerce though.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- David Vidal
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-promotion project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.