Website Sale Search Clearby IT-Projects LLC https://twitter.com/yelizariev , Ivan Yelizariev https://twitter.com/yelizariev , Savoir-faire Linux https://twitter.com/yelizariev , Nicolas JEUDY https://twitter.com/yelizariev , Quartile Limited Tim Lai https://twitter.com/yelizariev
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||35|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Website Sale Search Clear
Clear the search
Tested and maintained by
IT Projects Labs
The purpose of the module:
- product search is made to be global to all products no matter what category the person is in at the time.
- clear the search if the person clicks on any category link so the results are not filtered anymore.
Website Sale Search Clear
- Install this module in a usual way
- Go to Website >> Shop
- Then 2 cases are possible to use it
- Case 1: * Open a category link * Type a sentence in the search field * Click on the search button * The results are displayed regardless of what category you are in.
- Case 2: * Type a sentence in the search field * Click on the search button * Click on any category link * The search is cleared
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright 2020 IT-Projects Labs Copyright 2015-2020 IT-Projects LLC Copyright 2015 Ivan Yelizariev Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.