Website Snippet Product Categoryby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||254|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Website Snippet Product Category
Adds a new snippet to show e-commerce categories
Table of contents
You can select what categories can be shown by the snippet and an image for the category:
- Go to website (backend) > Configuration > Products > eCommerce Categories
- Create or Edit one
- You can see two new options “Published in product category snippet” and “Category Image”
- Go to website (frontend)
- Press ‘Edit’ button
- Drag the ‘Product Category’ snippet to the place of the website that you want
- Save changes
- .categ_container > The container per master category
- .categ_scroll_wrapper > The scrollable container wrapper
- .categ_scroll > The scrollable container
- .categ_tree_level > The category row (image + text)
- .main_tree_level > The first category row level displayed
- .categ_link > The link of the category row
- .categ_img > The container of the icon of the category row
You can use ‘data-tree-level’ attribute to select the category row of a selected level (1-4 by design).
Also you can replace the entire template replacing the data-template attribute value in the s_product_category_options view. You only need know that the name of the variable that have all the categories is called object.
- The snippet shows a maximum of 4 levels by design.
- Add a option to configure the initial level
- Add a option to select how many levels can be represented
- Handle large amounts of categories
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Alexandre D. Díaz
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Carlos Roca
- Sergio Teruel
static/img/boxes_32.png - https://www.iconninja.com/box-mario-icon-30561
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.