Website Product Variants Add to Cart (Wholesale / Bulk Order)by Jothimani R http://www.linkedin.com/in/jothimani-r
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||289|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 8.0 v 12.0|
Website Product Variants Add to Cart (Wholesale / Bulk Order)
This module will simplify the ordering process for wholesales, business to business sites, or any customer who would like to add multiple variants of the same product in cart at once.
- Customer can add multiple product variants with different quantities in cart at once without having choose them one at a time.
- Product variants will display in tabular format on product page with quantity box.
- Shows product variant's image and price when focus on each quantity box.
- Fills the quantities in tabular's quantity box which already added in cart while opens the product page again.
Product variant settings.
Enable product variants from here.
Create Product Variant Options On Backend.
Add multiple attributes in your product to create product variants.
Product Variant View On Backend.
From here you can view product variants.
Product View On Website.
Need to on "Tabular View of Variants" for enable feature.
Product View On Website With Feature "Tabular View of Variants".
From here you can use bulk order and native order (Note: Button "Bulk Order" only visible for product which having variants).
Tabular View of Product Variant Options On Website
From here customer can add multiple product variants with different quantities in cart.
Product View of a Big Variants.
Scroll vertically with fixed head.
Cart View On Website.
Multiple product variants added in cart by clicking "Add to cart" button.
Help and Support
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.