Account Analytic Distribution Requiredby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic
|Lines of code||455|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Account Analytic Distribution Required
This module extends account_analytic_required and adds 2 policies to control the use of analytic distributions. The policies behave as follow
- never: no analytic account nor analytic distribution allowed
- always: analytic account required
- always_plan: analytic_distribution required
- always_plan_or_account: analytic distribution or analytic account required
- optional: do what you like,
In any case analytic account and analytic distribution are mutually exclusive.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Accounting > Account Types and select the correct Policy for analytic account for every account type you want.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create an invoice and add a line with an account of the same type you are configured above.
- Add a tag that has an analytical distribution (‘Analytic Distribution’ field set to true) or an analytic account to that line.
- When you validate the invoice you get a message if analytic account or distribution are incorrect.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-analytic project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.