Account Budget with Multi Currencyby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||247|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0|
Account Budget with Other Currency
Currency on Account Budget Form Odoo App
This app allows your accounting or budget department to create a budget in other currency.
- This app allows your team to create budgets with other currencies also so you can create budgets in company currency (Odoo standard) as well as budgets in other currencies.
- You can select the option whether you want to create a budget in company currency or other currency.
- 1. Budget in Company Currency 2. Budget in Other Currency ara available to select.
- The system allows you to create other currency planned amounts and also show the amount of practical and theoretical in other currencies too.
- For more details, please check the video and below screenshots.
- Note: This module is compatible only with Odoo Enterprise Edition
Budget Form (Odoo Standard) with Option Other Currency - User can select Currency of Budget (other than company currency) and set Planned Amount in Other Currency
Budget Form (Odoo Standard) with Practical Amount and Theoretical Amount with Other Currency Computed
Budget Form (Odoo Standard) with Option Company Currency - The user can select Currency of Budget (company currency) and set Planned Amount in Company Currency (Odoo Standard Feature). Note: Company Currency Budget is Odoo Standard Feature
Budget Form (Odoo Standard) with Practical Amount and Theoretical Amount with Company Currency Computed - Odoo Standard Feature
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.