Account Global Discountby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-invoicing
|Lines of code||666|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 11.0|
Account Global Discount
Apply global discounts to invoices
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Parameters > Global Discounts.
- Add a new discount percentage.
- Choose the discount scope (sales or purchases).
- You can also restrict it to a certain company if needed.
You can assign global discounts to partners as well:
- Go to a partner that is a company.
- Go to the Sales & Purchases tab.
- In section sale, you can set sale discounts.
- In section purchase, you can set purchase discounts.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Invoicing > Customers > Invoices.
- Create a new sales invoice, choose a customer with a defined global discount and you will see how the value of the ‘Invoice Global Discounts’ field is auto-completed with the global discounts defined in the customer (See configuration section in this readme), although you can choose then other global discounts defined in configuration.
- Add several invoice lines.
- At the bottom of the form you will see how global discounts affect the total values.
- Go to the ‘Journal Items’ tab (if you have permissions for that). There you will see how the tax lines have the discount percentage applied and you will also see the lines that reflect the global discount applied.
- In the ‘Other info’ tab, you can see in the ‘Global Discounts’ table, the global discounts applied to each of the invoice lines.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Not all the taxes combination can be compatible with global discounts, as the generated journal items won’t be correct for taxes declarations. An error is raised in that cases.
- Currently, taxes in invoice lines are mandatory with global discounts.
- No tax tags are populated for the global discount move lines, only tax_ids.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
- David Vidal
- Carlos Dauden
- Rafael Blasco
- Ernesto Tejeda
- Víctor Martínez
- Omar Castiñeira <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module