HR Advance Salary (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Accounting (account_accountant)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1169|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Odoo 14 HR Advance Salary (Enterprise)
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo Enterprise version 13. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Manage Employee Advance Salary Request and Integrated with Payroll.
- Manage Advance Salary Request based on payment options like payment by Next Salary and Cheque.
- Calculate the Employee Salary Based on Advance Salary Rules.
How to use
- Assign 'Advance Salary Limit' and 'Advance Salary Request Limit' in 'Employee Form'.
- It can also be assigned in 'Job Position Form'.
- When limits are assigned from both the forms, Limits assigned in 'Employee Form' have the priority.
For Advance Salary Request
Advance Payment by 'Cheque'
- Custom Menu for Advance Salary Request.
- Employee can request directly from the 'Advance Salary Request' button.
- Two options are there for 'Advance Salary Request'.
- Payment by 'Cheque'
- Payment by 'Next Salary'
- Error will raise if employee try to exceed the 'Advance Salary Limit'.
- when cheque is selected, it will ask when the employee will need this amount.
- Employee can see his/her number of request(s) here.
- Employee can cancel his/her own request from the 'Cancel Request' button
- HR Manager can 'Approve' or 'Reject' the request.
- HR Manager can enter 'Approved Amount'.
- Manager can 'Approve' or 'Reject' the request and can change the approved amount.
- Manager can also enter No. of Installments.
- Once request is approved, 'Advance Salary Deduction' lines are created as per installments.
- Before disbursing the 'Approved Amount', Cheque number is entered by the Account Manager.
- Once the cheque is disbursed, Journal Entry is created.
- Here is the Journal Entry.
- New 'Salary Rules' are added in 'Salary Structure'.
- When sheet is computed, amount is deducted as per installments.
- Once payslip is confirmed, state will change to 'Deducted'.
- When all the installments are deducted, 'Advance Salary Request' state will change to 'Closed'.
Advance Payment by 'Next Salary'
- Once the request is approved, 'Next Salary Date' is generated.
- As per No. of installments , 'Advance Salary Deduction' lines are created.
- 'Approved Amount' is added in the next month salary.
- After confirming the next month Payslip, 'Advance Salary request' state will change to 'Paid' and Payslip number is generated.
- Three options are provided here to print summary.
- View by 'Employee'.
- View by 'State'.
- View by 'Month'.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.