Database Auto-Backup Google Drive or Local diskby EURO ODOO https://eurodoo.com , Shurshilov Artem https://eurodoo.com , Aurel Balanay - Evanscor Technology Solutions Inc https://eurodoo.com
|Lines of code||730|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 15.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Automatically Upload of Backups to Google Drive or Local disk or FTP server
- Work after 3 october odoo and google updated!
- It works even if your configuration Manager is disabled
- Ability to save not only the file storage and database but also the folder with addons modules and the configuration file ( in the future)
The Google drive backup capability of this module is derived from the auto_backup_upload module by Aurel Balanay - Evanscor Technology Solutions Inc
The local backup capability of this module is derived from the auto_backup module by Yenthe Van Ginneken
FRP server support
Developer Mode: Settings > Technical > Back-ups > Configure Backup
- Configure local backup (For steps: Please refer to auto_backup module of Yenthe Van Ginneken)
- Configure Google Drive Upload
- Tick Upload to Google Drive
- Fill Folder Id (Second Image will show where to find Drive Folder ID)
- Email Notification: Select users to receive email notification for successful and failed upload
- Tick Auto Remove: If you want to auto remove uploaded back-ups to google drive
- Uploaded Back-ups remove after x days: Retention period
To get the Google Drive Folder ID
- Go to your Google Drive Account
- Create New Folder
- Please see image for the Folder ID
Google Integration, first setup our APP in console
After setup go to Settings>Auto backup pro> 1.Upload json file and click save 2.Click "Generate access token and refresh token"
Automatic sending of email notifications
HR attendance full control
Our best-selling modules
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.