Base Sub Stateby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/server-ux , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-ux
|Lines of code||406|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 15.0|
Base Sub State
This module provide abstract models to manage customizable substates to be applied on different models (sale order, purchase, …).
- for the quotation state of a sale order we can define 3 substates “In negotiation”, “Won” and “Lost”.
- We can also send mail when the susbstate is reached.
It is not useful for itself. You can see an example of implementation in the ‘purchase_substate’ module. (purchase-workflow repository).
Table of contents
- You must install an application module depending this one (for example purchase_substate)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-ux project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.