Odoo Box Connectorby Techloyce http://www.techloyce.com
|Lines of code||1022|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Box Odoo Connector
ODOO is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality.Box is a document management and storage system.
Secure document management.
- User can upload each document against each customer in odoo.
- In Box documents documents manage in each customer name folder.
Upload Odoo's document to Box.
- When user can attach document against customer and upload document to box.
Download Box's document to odoo.
- When user import documents from box against each customer they also have the feature to download those documents.
Multiple Box Accounts.
- The user can create multiple box accounts in odoo.
- Select any account to sync documents
- Please visit the Box Developer website and log in with account details.
- Create a custom APP and select User Authentication(OAuth 2.0) and Insert App name.
- Make sure your redirect url matches with the url that odoo is run.
Odoo Base Connector
- Insert your box account client id and secret in odoo base connector and select account "Box" to authenticate.
- Keep in mind the redirect url in odoo account and box account should be same other wise authentication not work.
- We get redirect url automatically from your browser so you don't have to insert it.
- Click on Authenticate button to establish connection with Box API.
- When authentication complete you will able to see access token and refresh token fields.
- Attach the any document you want to export to Box
- Click on upload to export the attach documents.
- Click on Import Documents will import all documents that at Box in customer name folder.
Odoo Box Connector User Guide
Odoo Box Connector Support
After purchasing if you face any issue regarding the functionality/working of our app, we are here to address your queries. We provide 90-days support to our clients.The support period starts from the date of app purchase till 90 days onward.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.