Customer Payment Follow-up Managementby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||1936|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 10.0|
Customer Payment Follow-up Management
Follow Up to Customer For Due Payments
Accounting Customer Follow Up Odoo App
This app allows your sales team / accounting team to follow up to customers for due payments. System allows you to configure follow up levels and based on configured follow up levels system will send email to customers.
- This app allows you to do follow up to your customer for unpaid invoices.
- System allows you to print follow up letters for unpaid invoices, with multi-level recalls.
- You can configure multiple follow up levels of recall through the menu:Accounting/Configuration/Follow-up/Follow-up Levels.
- Once it is configured, users can print recalls every day through simply clicking on the menu.
- Sales/Followup/Send Letters and Emails supporting multi company setup and system consider current logged in user's company to send follow up.
- System also allows you to go to customer form and print overdue follow up reports and also allow you to send it by email directly from the customer form. Showing you to follow up history on customer form.
- This app does not send any emails / letters automatically to the customers so the user has to go to menus shown in below screenshots and run the follow up process.
- Compatibility: Supporting only Odoo Community Edition only.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
Configuration - Follow-up Levels Menu
Configuration - Follow-up Levels
Overdue Payment Details on Customer
Send/Print Overdue Followup - Send Letters and Emails Menu
Send/Print Overdue Followup - Send Letters and Emails
Overdue Followup Summary After Running (Send Letters and Emails)
Downloaded Letters - PDF
Followup Email to Your Customer
Do Manual Followup Menu
Do Manual Followup! Form View
Do Manual Followup! Tree View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.