Loan Installment with Tax on Interest Amountby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||3373|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 15.0|
Odoo Apps for Loan Installment with Tax on Interest Amount
Customer / Supplier Loan Installment with TAX/VAT on Interest Amount
This app allows you to add TAX/VAT on interest amount on loan installment and also update interest journal entry with TAX/VAT debit / credit journal item lines.
- Allow you to specify TAX/VAT on loan request form and based on that selection allow you to compute TAX/VAT on interest amount after clicking on the compute button.
- It also updates a journal entry on interest on loan installment by adding debit and credit journal items for VAT/TAX amount as shown below.
- For more details please see the video and check below screenshots.
Loan Request Form with VAT / TAX Amount on Installment and Total VAT/TAX on Loan Form.
Loan Request Form with Additional Fields for TAX.VAT Amount Debit / Credit Accounts on Interest Journal Entry
Loan Installment Form View with Book Interest Button from Dependant Module
Created Interest Accounting Journal Entry
Interest Journal Entry with VAT.TAX Debit and Credit Journal Items
Loan Requests Form View Print Option
Print PDF Report of Loan Showing TAX.VAT Amounts
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.