Database Limit Sizeby IT-Projects LLC https://twitter.com/OdooFree , Eugene Molotov https://twitter.com/OdooFree
|Lines of code||111|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Database Limit Size
This module allows blocking backend access when database limit is exceeded
On loading backend page, module fetches size of database (including filestore) and compares it with value, that is defined in "System Parameters" as database_limit_size. Value is expected to be in bytes.
If database_limit_size is not given or zero, there is no limit.
- Customize percentage of the limit which, if exceeded, would indicate a warning. As for now it is hardcoded to 90%
To get an assistance on this module contact us by email :arrow_right: email@example.com
- Eugene Molotov:
Odoo Apps Store: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/database_limit_size/
Notifications on updates: via Atom, by Email
Tested on Odoo 14.0
Database Limit Size
- Install this module in a usual way
- `Log in as admin
- Activate Developer Mode
- Open menu [[ Settings ]] >> Technical >> System Parameter
- Edit existing record by key database_limit_size or create new one
- Set integer value, click "Save" and reload web page
- If you set small nonzero value (for example "1" without quotes), "Database size exceed" will appear and will disable navigating
- If you set value that is less than actual database size, but greater than 90% of actual database size and web_responsive is installed, you will see warning message "Database size is about to be exceed"
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.