Enotif WooCommerce Customerby Pektsekye http://hottons.com/
|Lines of code||937|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Enotif WooCommerce Customer
This module automatically creates a new customer on the Odoo website just in few minutes after it was registered on the WooCommerce website.
Usage1) Install the Notify Odoo wordpress plugin.
2) Specify URL of your Odoo website in it.
3) Activate WordPress REST API and get the keys.
4) On the Odoo website install this module.
5) Specify your WooCommerce URL and the secret keys.
6) Try to register a new customer on WooCommerce and wait. It should appear on the Odoo website in few minutes.
- Receives notifications of a new customer from WooCommerce and then save the customers on the Odoo website.
- Can import all customers from WooCommerce to Odoo.
Online README file for this module.
Online README file for the "Notify Odoo" wordpress plugin.
You can check your connection from Odoo to WooCommerce with the FREE enotif_woo module.
Contact me by email email@example.com if you have any questions before purchasing.
The "External Notifications" module is free and it is included with this module.
Specify WooCommerce API keys.
A button to import all customers from WooCommerce. If you need.
You can view how the importing process goes.
A new customer that has been imported from WooCommerce.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.