Upload and Downloading files to Google Drive
- Download files from Google Drive and Upload files to Google Drive.
- Store attachments as URL or as Binary (copy to Odoo) or question user
- Gdrive side store as Odoo Model hierarchy
- Search for files and folders stored in Google Drive. Create complex search queries that return any of the file metadata fields in the Files resource.
- Combine with the Google Picker API to search all files in Google Drive, then return the file name, URL, last modified date, and user.
- Integrate with the Google Drive UI, which is Google's standard web UI you can use to interact with Drive files. To learn all that you can do with a Drive app that you integrate with the Google Drive UI, see Drive UI integration overview
Gdrive side store hierarchy
extended setting with locale support
Beauty button in attachments box
Google Drive Picker with all function available (search, list, kanban, views, uploads...)
Result on fly in Odoo
Also available in chat
HR attendance full control
Our best-selling modules
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.