HR Payslip Hourly (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Time Off (hr_holidays)
|Lines of code||2417|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 13.0 v 8.0 v 15.0 v 16.0|
Odoo 14 Employee Pay Hourly
Employee payslip, we can create based on hours. Here we are going to calculate employee working hours based on attendance.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- First, when we install module. We will get new salary rule for calculating employee wage.
- After that create new salary structure or into existing salary structure add new salary rule.
- If rule not present in the salary rules then Select/Create salary rule to existing salary structure.
- Then create contract for employee and if we want to make employee salary based on hours so make 'Hourly Pay' field checked.
- Now create employee payslip, after selecting employee name you can see total hours of work will come in 'Total Hours' field. That is based on employee attendance.Now save record and click on compute sheet.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.