SpreadSheetby Heliconia Solutions Pvt. Ltd. https://heliconia.io/
|Lines of code||1155|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
The story of creating new spreadsheets and opening old spreadsheets
I just bought this module and installed it in my project. This is a good module. It gives me some ideas to add more options for users. I get some of the following errors that I consider critical:
1. The default sheet is created with the sheet name "ir.attachment" with default content which in my opinion is not recommended. Spreadsheets are not new to all users and we don't need to guide them. Just creating a sheet with the name "Sheet 1" like Excel is great.
2. The second problem is a consequence of the first problem. That is opening this sheet file, which seems rather inconvenient. Why not create a button on the tree view to immediately open the spreadsheet view, which we have to choose from the pop-up wizard? And worse, every time I open the file, it has a new sheet inserted.
I am working on improving your module, but it will take a long time for me to understand your code. If there is a faster solution, please feedback me.
Thank you very much!
Re: The story of creating new spreadsheets and opening old spreadsheets
Thanks you for reviewing our app, hope it will boost your productivity.
We will internally discuss the your feedback and hopefully we will release the improvement in upcoming version.
You can keep in touch with us on "hello at heliconia.io".