Dutch postcode validation for Partnersby Onestein https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-netherlands
|Lines of code||29|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Dutch postcode validation for Partners
This module checks and validates the Dutch zip code (postcode) on partner forms.
- In case the postcode is not valid, a non-blocking alert is shown.
- In case the postcode is valid, it will be formatted in the form 1234 AB.
Table of contents
The module depends on the external library ‘python-stdnum’.
You can install that library by using pip:
$ pip3 install python-stdnum
To use this module, you need to:
- Open a form of a contact and set it as Individual (not a Company)
- Enter the country = Netherlands
- Enter a valid postcode: not any warning is displayed
- Enter a wrong postcode: a non-blocking warning is displayed
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-netherlands project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.