Manufacturing Analytic Itemsby Open Source Integrators https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||306|
Manufacturing Analytic Items
Generates Analytic Items during manufacturing operations.
When raw materials are consumed or work center time is recorded, Analytic Items are created, capturing the corresponding quantity and cost.
Table of contents
- On the Manufacturing Order, Miscellaneous tab, set the Analytic Account to use. This may correspond to a Project.
On Manufacturing Orders, Analytic Items are automatically generated when:
- Raw materials are consumed, or
- Time is spent on Operations.
To analyze costs:
- Go to Manufacturing > Reports > Analytic Items. The cost data is available there and can be used for analysis.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.