MRP Production Serial Matrixby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||1013|
MRP Production Serial Matrix
This module aims to ease the processing of Manufacturing Orders with the following characteristics:
- The finished product is tracked by unique serial numbers.
- The quantity to be produced is more than one unit.
- Some of the components are tracked by serial numbers and/or lots.
Table of contents
Go to a Manufacturing Order with the characteristics described above, then proceed as follows:
- Click on the button “Serial Numbers Matrix”.
- Fill the Finished Product Serials Numbers. As you fill them you will see how the matrix below is updated.
- Fill the matrix. The matrix is composed of one row per final serial number and one column per component serial number or lot needed to complete the production.
- Click on Validate. You will be redirected to all the MOs generated.
Take into account the following:
- You need to attend all the warnings at the bottom before validating the matrix. They help you to identify error in the input (duplicated serial numbers, not enough stock…).
- Rows with no final lot are ignored. You will have a backorder MO for the remaining quantity.
Currently, there are some limitations :
- Components tracked by lots will only have one column. This means that all the quantity needed of this component to manufacture a finished product unit ( serial number) will be consuming a single lot.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.