Project by Phasesby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||262|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Project Phases and Task Phases
Project Phases and Project Task Phases - Odoo App
Manage Project using Project Phases
This app allows your project team / users to manage your project and task by phases.
- Allow your project team to set up phases of your project.
- Allow your user to select the project phase on the project task form.
- Project Phases (Phases) Smart Button has been added on project form to quick view.
- The Project Phase field has been added to the project task form.
- Allow you to select and group by project phase in project task report.
- For more details please see the video and check below screenshots.
- Project Phases
- Project Phases
- Project Phases
Menu of Project Phases Configuration
Project Phases Kanban View
Project Phases List View
Project Phase Form View
Project Phases Button on Project Form
View Project Phases from Project Form [Odoo Standard Project Form]
Project Phase field on Task Form [Odoo Standard Task Form]
Group By Project Phases on Project Tasks Kanban View [Odoo Standard Tasks Kanban View]
Group By Project Phases on Project Tasks List View [Odoo Standard Tasks List View]
Project Phase in Analysis Report of Tasks [Odoo Standard Task Analysis Report]
Project Phases in Bar Chart of Tasks [Odoo Standard Task Analysis Report]
Project Phases in Pie Chart of Tasks [Odoo Standard Task Analysis Report]
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.