View Past / History Orders on POSby Aktiv Software http://www.aktivsoftware.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||523|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
View Past / History Orders on POS
Are you unable to view the order once it is processed on POS?
This module allows the user to easily view past POS Orders form the POS Screen itself.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites required before installation.
After installing the module, you will find a new checkbox "Show Orders List" in the POS Config Screen.
Once you enable the "Show Orders List on POS" checkbox, POS Manager can select the number of order to be loaded under various configurations. The module has feature to view orders for current session, past sessions, limit the count of past orders or view all past orders which can be time taking.
Pos Order Button
- Under the POS Screen, User will find a new button "POS Orders".
Pos Order Screen
- Upon clicking the "Pos Orders" button, POS User will see a new screen listing the past POS Orders.
- Upon clicking on any Order, User will see a sub window which show all the information related to an order including customer, product and prices, payment details, etc.
Option to Load All Past Order
Option to Load Number n of Order
Option to Load Number n of Session's Order
Toggle ON/OFF the Config
- Upon disabling the configuration, the POS Orders button will not be displayed on POS.
- When the POS is offline, it shows an pop-up.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.