POS Smart Cash Connector
Connect Odoo to a smart draw
- Define a new payment method called smartcash
- Using the SmartCash payment method allows you to connect to the different smart drawers on the market
- To connect to the drawer, this module connects to the gateway.
- It works asynchronously. So you can use other payment methods while paying in the drawer is done.
- You can cancel the payment from the POS of Odoo.
How it works
When installing the module, the payment method called SMARTCASH will be created automatically.
This payment method must be configured manually in the POS where you want to use .
The module establishes the connection between Odoo and the gateway, which is the link between Odoo and the drawer. The installation of the gateway license and configuration is included in the module price, and it will be configurated by our technical team.
Once the gateway is configured, SMARTCASH can be used as a payment method to charge its customers.
Pressing the SMARTCASH payment method passes control to the gateway and therefore to the drawer asynchronously, so that we accept the message and we can continue working with the POS.
You can cancel the payment in any moment you want from Odoo POS.
At the time the payment is made in the drawer, we will be notified immediately that the payment is made and we can validate it.
- pos_smart_cash.ip : Ip direction of the machine with the gateway installed.
- pos_smart_cash.port : Port hearing in the machine with the gateway installed.
Compatible smart drawers
These are all machines compatible with our solution
- Coin recycler S8
- Note recycler S3 / S4 / S5
- Note recycler P3
- CashGuard Unico
- Cash recycler CI-10
- Cash recycler CI-5
- Cash recycler CI-50
- Note recycler CI-50B
- Cash recycler POS 1500
- Cash recycler and electronic payment Paydesk
- Cash recycler Paypod Integrada
- Cash recycler Paypod Superpuesta
- Cash recycler SafeMoney Compact
- Coin recycler CR2
- Coin recycler CR3
- Note recycler NR2
- Cash recycler CashDro 2
- Cash recycler CashDro 3
- Cash recycler CashDro 5
- Cash recycler Basic
- Cash recycler Advanced
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.