Product State Historyby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute
|Lines of code||622|
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Product State History
This module allows you to store your product life-cycle history in order to retrieve statistics about it.
- Product Form:
- History Tree:
- History Pivot:
- History Report:
Table of contents
- On each product form, you can access its state history through the ‘State History’ button.
- A report is also accessible after having installed the sale related module.
- Only the Product State History Manager is allowed to modify or delete an history entry.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.