Coupon Promotion Product Domain Discountby Ooops https://github.com/OCA/sale-promotion , Cetmix https://github.com/OCA/sale-promotion , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-promotion , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-promotion
|Lines of code||161|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Coupon Promotion Product Domain Discount
This module extends promotion programs allowing to apply them only to the products matching the “Based on Products” domain.
Table of contents
To apply the discount over the domain products:
- Open or create a new Promotion Program in the Sales/Products/Promotion Programs menu.
- Set the reward type as Discount.
- Choose Discount Apply On: selected products.
- Set the checkbox Apply on products domain on.
Only those products matching the Based on Products domain criteria will be discounted.
If you want the minimum quantity and amount criterias to be applied per product matched, you’ll see the Strict per product limit just below the products domain.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Ooops404 <https://ooops404.com>
- Cetmix <https://cetmix.com>
- Tecnativa <https://www.tecnativa.com>
- David Vidal
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-promotion project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.