Sale Elaborationby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||327|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 11.0|
This module extends the functionality of sales orders to allow to set an elaboration on lines that will add an extra order line with an elaboration product linked to it when the delivery order is validated.
An elaboration is a process that needs to be done over the product, usually on picking/handling phase. It doesn’t modify too much the product for needing an specific product, but it adds a surcharge on the final price.
Table of contents
To configure this module you need to:
- Go to Sale > Configuration > Products > Sale Elaboration.
- Create a new record.
- Set a product linked to the elaboration.
- Go to Sale > Quotations.
- Create a sales order.
- Add a new line.
- Select an elaboration in the line.
- Confirm the sales order.
- Go to the picking created by this sales order and validate it.
- Go back to the sales order. A new line is created with the product linked to the elaboration.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sergio Teruel
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Carlos Roca
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.