Sales Commission by Sales/Invoice/Paymentby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://wwww.probuse.com
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||1439|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 8.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 15.0|
Sales Commission by Sales/Invoice/Payment
Sales Commission App in Odoo
Sales Commission at time of Sales Order / Invoice Validate / Payment
Sales Commission to SalesPerson and Sales Manager
This app provides features to manage Sales Commission by Sales Order Confirm / Customer Invoice Validate/ Customer Payment Post to Internal Users and External Partners.
- This module allows companies to manage sales commision with different options. You can configure after installing the module what option/policy your company is following to give commissions to your sales users.
- We are allowing you to select When to Pay and Calculation based on . Here you can define a policy which will be used to give commission to your sales team.
- For every Calculation based on we are allowing you to select:
- Sales Manager Commission %
- Salesperson Commission %
- If you keep Sales Manager Commission 0% then the system will not create sales commision lines and sales commision worksheet. System will work only with a single option at time i.e. for example you can select When to Pay = Invoice confirm and calculation based on = Product category so the system will run on that and create commission.
- Please note that When to Pay = Customer payment is only supported with Calculation based on Sales Team. - Other options are supported in matrix.
- For more details see below screenshots and watch the video.
- Commission Worksheets
- Sales Commissions Lines
- Commission Worksheets
- Sales Commissions Lines
Workflow will be:
Sales Confirmation -> Create Sales commission worksheet (if not created for current month) -> Add Sales commission lines on worksheet -> For every sales of current month, system will append sales commission lines on worksheet. -> End of month Account may review worksheet and create commision invoice to pay/release commision to sales person.
Invoice Validate -> Create Sales commission worksheet (if not created for current month) -> Add Sales commission lines on worksheet -> For every invoice validation of current month, system will append sales commission lines on worksheet. -> End of month Account may review worksheet and create commision invoice to pay/release commision to sales person.
Customer Payment -> Customer Payment -> Create Sales commission worksheet (if not created for current month) -> Add Sales commission lines on worksheet -> For every payment from customer of current month, system will append sales commission lines on worksheet. -> End of month Account may review worksheet and create commision invoice to pay/release commision to sales person.
Commission to the sales person will always be in company currency. Multi currency is supported for this module so sales order/ invoice / payment can be in different currency but the system will take care of it and create commission lines in company currency.
Sales Commission products are created using data and you still can change commission products on commission worksheets to create commission invoices.
Commission amount will be based on Net Revenue Model where it considers amounts without taxes. (This module does not support Gross Margin Model)
For customer payment with product and catetory you can look https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/sales_commission_calculation_extend/
Initial Settings for Sales Commissions Process
Calcalulation based on = Product Category
Calcalulation based on = Product
Calcalulation based on = Sales Team
When to Pay = Sales Confirmation
Sales Commission Lines with Sales Confirmation Option
One line for sales team manager and second line for sales person.
When to Pay = Invoice Validate
Sales Commission Lines with Invoice Validate Option
When to Pay = Customer Payment
Sales Commission Lines with Customer Payment Option
Sales Commission Worksheet
System will create sales commission worksheet for every sales person for every month automatically and insert all sales commision lines inside that and using this sales commision sheet account team can pay sales commision.
Using create invoice button account department can release payment and create commision invoice.
PDF Report for Sales Commission Worksheet by Sales Person/Manager
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.